5. Collection and Receipt of Personal Information. We may receive and/or collect Personal Information in the following ways:
5.1. 'Contact Us' Information and Feedback: If you send us a "Contact Us" request or feedback, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by using an email address that we provide, you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, phone number and email address. We will also obtain any other Personal Information you choose to disclose.
5.2. Subscription and Registration Services: If you choose to join a ClickSoftware subscription or mailing list (for example, to receive a newsletter or information from us or to subscribe to our blog), or if you choose to register for an event that we are promoting on the Site, then you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name and email address. You may also choose to submit other Personal Information.
5.3. Partner Zone and Customer Zone: As part of setting up and maintaining an account to use the ClickSoftware Customer Zone and/or Partner Zone, we may collect certain Personal Information such as a user name, password, name, phone number, email address, and other Personal Information that is submitted to us.
5.4. Public Profile: Some parts of the Site may enable you to build a public profile in connection with your account and use of the Site ("Public Profile"). Your Public Profile will include your name, as well as other Personal Information that you choose to include, such as your email address and a photo.
5.5. Log Files: The Site may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the Site, and gather demographic information. With the exception of IP addresses, such information is not linked to any information that is Personal Information, and IP addresses are not linked to any Personal Information.
5.6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Some of our Site pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Site user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
6. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then such Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
6.1. We will use your Personal Information to: (i) provide and improve our Site and services, (ii) contact you in connection with the Site and certain services, notifications, programs or offerings that you may have registered for, (iii) send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for, and (iv) identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site and services that you are authorized to access.
6.2. We may use your designated contact details (such as your email address) to contact you in response to a "Contact Us" request.
6.5. Other Disclosures: We may disclose your Personal Information or any information that is submitted to us via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our ToU, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ClickSoftware, our users, or the public.
6.6. Retention: We reserve the right to retain any Personal Information in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes that are described in this Section 6 (The Way We Use Personal Information), and (ii) to comply with applicable law.
7. Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers, to provide, improve and develop our Site, products and services, including to analyze trends and gather demographic information. "Anonymous Information" means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information, about use of the Site and our services
8. Publicly Available Information.
8.1. Public Profile: Your Public Profile may be publicly available to other Site users and third parties (for example, to Customer Zone and Partner Zone users). With the exception of your name or user name, you retain the right to decide what information to include in your Public Profile.
8.2. User Submissions: Some parts of the Site may permit you and other users to post, publish and transmit information, video, image, data, text, documents, and other content onto public areas of the Site ("User Submissions"). You acknowledge and agree that your User Submissions will become publicly published content and will be available to other Site users and third parties to view. This is the case even if your User Submission contains Personal Information. The notices and tools that we provide on the Site should help you become aware which User Submissions will become publicly available.
8.3. Contact Information: Please note that if you publish your contact information in your Public Profile or a User Submission, you may receive unsolicited messages or visits from third parties which will be out of our control and for which we are not responsible. We therefore encourage you to post and publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
9. Opting-Out of Promotional Emails. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request).
10. Choice. You may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information in connection with your use of our Site. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you may still visit and use parts of the Site, but may be unable to access or use certain features, options, programs, and services that involve our interaction.
11. Access and Accuracy. To the extent that we are provided with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to access, delete or correct any other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. The email should include adequate details of the request.
12. Links to Other Sites and Third Party Advertisements. Third party advertisements may appear on some pages of the Site. Such third party advertisements, and other parts of the Site, may contain links to third party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by ClickSoftware. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites, services and advertisements, and you visit them at your own risk.
13. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
14. Children's Privacy. Our Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
16. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. ClickSoftware does not track Site users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Accordingly, we do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services.
Last updated: 22 January 2016
Build daily schedules and manage in-day optimizations in real-time.Learn more
View jobs, record asset details, chat with managers, send status updates.Learn more
The Leading Mobile Workforce Management business and educational conferenceRegister Today