The Field Service Technology Leader
Click arms field service leaders with the smartest technologies and best practices to deliver real-world results. Helping our customers excel in delivering exceptional field service has always been about giving them the best tools and information for the job. Innovation is in ClickSoftware’s DNA, and it drives us to develop smart solutions for every field service challenge.
Click solutions blend unparalleled industry expertise and state-of-the-art computer science to optimize critical business processes and delight customers. We use sophisticated artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to take advantage of smart devices and the Internet of Things (IoT). Both mature and emerging technologies are constantly examined for the potential to deliver real-time recommendations and real operational intelligence to our customers.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Our approach to AI in field service is about making every process and decision smarter and faster—without additional programming or human intervention. When handling hundreds of technicians and thousands of jobs every day, we can deliver optimized schedules, routes, and more in real time. Solving real and present field service problems with future technology and actual intelligence—that’s what we do.
Benefits of AI in ClickSoftware solutions include:
- Ability to optimize based on business outcomes
- Seamless and automated schedule optimization
- Increased efficiency and lower costs
For our customers, this means:
- Optimizing short- and long-cycle projects in one FSM solution to meet deadlines and reduce costs
- Improving the customer experience by increasing first-time-fix rates through predictive parts management
- Matching specific skill sets with service calls, such as a scheduling a caregiver with the same patients to improve the continuity of care
Internet of Things
ClickSoftware has worked with networked devices for years, even before the concept of an Internet of Things was fully defined. Now, as consumers and businesses rapidly adopt and connect smart devices, expectations of faster, more seamless, and virtually invisible service have evolved in tandem.
Now you can deliver on the full potential of IoT with solutions that can make device data more visible and actionable. Benefits of IoT with Click solutions include:
- Greater visibility into product usage
- Predictive maintenance and fewer failures
- Increased customer satisfaction
For Click customers this means:
- Increase asset performance by utilizing IoT data to enable more accurate scheduling of repairs
- Gain insights into customer habits such as power consumption to develop new product and service offerings
- Improve the customer experience by moving from reactive to proactive service