Field Service Reporting & Analytics
Field Service Analytics and Reporting
Big data confusion is a real challenge for field service management. In most cases operational managers are dependent upon their IT teams to set up and modify their analytics and reporting, and typically these metrics are available in static format, without the ability to undertake ad hoc analysis. The set-up of these pre-configured metrics by the IT team is invariably a time consuming process and the end result lacks the agility necessary to compete in a service environment. Moreover, the ability to measure the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) is not always readily available.
ClickSoftware field service analytics deliver strategic value to any service organization by putting role-specific KPI metrics directly into the hands of the business user for real-time and long term decision making. Users can choose the information that is most important to their business role, share it with their department and modify it as needs change – all without the intervention of IT.
From the C-suite to front line supervisors, users are delivered a constant stream of business intelligence and analytic data to provide actionable insight—and accountability—for optimizing your business. Armed with quality data and analysis, your field service organization can better manage what you measure—and continuously improve.
Field Service Analytics Delivered Wherever You Are
The mobile business intelligence and workforce analytics solution is designed specifically for the unique challenges of field service. ClickSoftware's field service analytics create the flexibility necessary to truly foster continuous improvement, differentiate your service, and to proactively identify areas for improvement.
Field Service Analytics Features:
- 24/7 access to real-time and historic reports enabling users to remain well-informed of changing trends, and in many cases, to mitigate problems before they get out of control.
- Automated reports for business leaders with the ability to modify as required without the time and expense for IT support.
- Full visibility of crucial operational data enabling decision makers to gain insight into the performance of their departments and to stay ahead one step of their customers and competitors.
- Ability to identify root causes of inefficiencies with individual reports on what’s happening and why.
- Dashboard views of each department’s key performance indicators enable individual managers to track performance and identify existing or potential problems. Business users can create views that drill down through specific performance levels and groups – territories, products, technicians and customers – to view their department holistically, as well as in deep granular detail.
With Clicksoftware’s business intelligence and analytics, dashboard views are also available on smart phones and tablets. These dashboards enable managers to proactively pinpoint bottlenecks in the system directly from the field before they become costly obstacles.
Business users receive actionable, real time service performance information during the day of service to adjust on the fly. Service executives who crave insights after the day of service can make modifications for the future. With a constant stream of operational performance business intelligence available at their fingertips, your business managers will have the right data at the right time to make the right decisions that drive service excellence.
Learn how to improve your field service KPIs with our analytics solution.