Differentiate the home service customer experience, streamline scheduling, and capture upsell opportunities with a flexible mobile workforce optimization solution.
Service leaders do more jobs per day, more projects per week and more bottom-line profit each month. Parallel to increasing productivity, home service companies enhance the customer experience by providing reliable and shortened appointment windows, convenient auto-notifications with updated ETAs and built in safety features like technicians’ pictures ahead of arrival.
ClickSoftware’s solutions for Home Services maximize the capacity of the field workforce and weigh the urgency of the customer’s needs with cost to increase company margins. Incoming streams of repair work are blended with planned service jobs to enable in-day optimization, with drip-feed dispatch and real-time responses to field updates and new customer calls.
Home Services Benefits
- Improve Customer Experience: Customers can book appointments at their convenience via their preferred method of contact as well as receive progress notifications and post-service surveys.
- Capture Upsell Opportunities: Allow technicians to identify and execute a prospective upsell while onsite with the customer.
- Streamline Scheduling Process: Minimize the manual effort and multiple systems navigation required for the dispatcher to book an appointment and remove the guesswork from anticipating who is best fit for jobs.
- Reduce Travel Costs: Improve fuel efficiency and reduce fleet maintenance with accurate routing based on actual travel times.
- Continuously Improve Operations: Monitor KPI’s and set a baseline from historical data to strive for performance improvements.
- Scalable for Growing Businesses: Easy configuration to address dynamic market conditions and allows for contractor access when necessary
Vivint Optimizes Scheduling and Engages Customers
Vivint creates smart home solutions, such as home security, energy management, and home automation. In other words, they create homes with connected “smart” appliances that can be controlled remotely or automatically. As more consumers rely on smart devices such as thermostats or security systems, the more important it is that they work. Otherwise, it disrupts their daily life.
Field Service Technology Manager Erik Mikkelsen explains how Vivint uses a mobile workforce management solution to create an efficient field service business model. His team uses AI-driven schedule optimization to assist with dispatch, reduce customer no-shows, and drive customer experience. He also looks forward to implementing solutions for customer engagement. Learn more in the video below.
Ready to learn how Click can improve your customer experience, increase revenue, and reduce operating costs by streamlining workforce scheduling?