Click. The undisputed global leader in cloud-based field service management solutions.
Click arms field service leaders with the smartest technologies and best practices from around the globe to deliver real-world results, real-time recommendations, and real operational intelligence. Our software blends unparalleled industry expertise and state-of-the-art computer science to deliver meaningful, measurable business value— optimizing critical business processes and delighting our customers.
Who We Are
Through billions of service engagements worldwide, Click has been helping service businesses become more successful for over twenty years. We are the largest, most versatile company in this field, delivering a complete end-to-end mobile workforce management solution to the service industry that is comprised of more than 500 person-years in research and development. Founded in 1997 by Moshe BenBassat, Click is a pioneer in applying complex algorithms and artificial intelligence to workforce management.
Our spirit of innovation persists today, with advanced new features that leverage powerful emerging technologies. By combining industry best practices, historical service data and artificial intelligence, we provide actionable, real-time insights critical to optimized field service delivery. This seamless integration of actual intelligence into business operations reduces the gap between the unknown and the known resulting in better resource allocation, improved company performance and more satisfied customers.
What We Do
Our solutions address the fundamental questions of job fulfillment for any service organization, providing unparalleled visibility and control of business operations. By automating this process, our customers are able to manage their service business more efficiently, saving costs and making customers happier.
With our focus exclusively on field service, we provide extensive knowledge on how to build more successful service programs in any industry, while:
- Increasing productivity and efficiency of field service organizations
- Driving business growth and customer lifetime value
- Mitigating service risk in mission critical environments
Powerful Customer & Partner Ecosystem
- Over 15,400 customers around the world in a wide variety of industries
- Managing nearly 1 Million resources and field engineers
- Strategic partnerships with major enterprise and software consulting engineers (Accenture, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Salesforce)
- Through our clients’ businesses, we’ve powered billions of successful service interactions
- A market leader in Field Service Management according to Gartner, IDC, and Frost & Sullivan
- 700+ dedicated employees in 8 geographical locations worldwide (Americas, LATAM, EMEA, APAC)
Learn why Click has remained the market leader in field service management.