What You Need to Know NOW About the Future of the Service Industry
Eighty nine percent of consumers who experience poor service with your brand will leave you for your competition.
In the field service industry, 2014 has steadily become the year for reinventing the customer experience. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, superior service has emerged to become a critical success factor. To help you realize this success, we invite you to join us at Field Service USA where we’ll be meeting with peers to discuss everything from enhancing the customer experience to developing suitable resource planning.
Peek into the future of the service industry
Join the session: Make Your Service INVISIBLE to Make Your Company INVINCIBLE on April 22 to learn:
- How to protect the customer and their assets before a crisis hits
- The importance of appearance in a positive customer experience
- How to make every field resource into a secret soldier of service
- How to make your customers feel presidential
- What it takes to ensure a truly invincible service organization
Learn from the experts
Attend sessions presented by field service leaders who will be sharing highlights of their own business transformation. Some of our recommended sessions include:
- Quality Customer Experience: One Philosophy, Multiple Applications; Lori Bernt, Director of Customer Service, Sasktel
- Utilizing Technology To Drive Global Change; Chris Gera , Vice President Field Service, Vivint
- Establishing Effective Learning Management Systems To Optimize Service Training; Greg Parker, Director Customer Care & Field Services, Trane
- Establishing A Comprehensive Safety Program To Minimize Injuries And Unexpected Costs; Dave Baker, Senior Vice President Field Service, DirecTV;Tim Clemente, Vice President Safety, DirecTV
- Maintaining Customer Care Strategies While Utilizing Third Parties; Ashwin Chitamun, Senior Vice President, Ledcor Technical Services
- Benefits Of Engaging Your Greatest Assets; Bobby Johnson, AVSX
Transform your service delivery process
Companies of all sizes are using mobile workforce management solutions to provide the visibility they need to deliver superior customer service, all while ensuring operational excellence. Give us a few minutes of your time and we’ll show you how you can do the same for your business:
- Join us for networking cocktails and dinner on Tuesday, April 22nd at the Omni’s rooftop Starlight Terrace. RSVP by Friday, April 18th.
- Visit booth 42 to re-charge and rejuvenate at the espresso and mobile charging lounge. Grab an espresso drink, kick back and charge your mobile device.
- Schedule a meeting or demo. When you check-in for the meeting, you’ll automatically become eligible to win an iPad mini.