Shift Planning Doesn’t Have to be a Nightmare
Author: Brian Grzelak
How are you at multitasking? Studies have shown that humans can swiftly complete only one task at a time without error. Just ONE task! Managing field operations for communications service providers relies heavily upon multitasking. From crew profile-based shift planning to rule enforcement and unforeseen changes, managers are forced into a high-wire juggling act in heavy winds. How do you stay balanced while keeping all the balls in the air?
In our paper “Effective Rostering for Communications Service Providers,” you’ll find the better way to deal with the challenges of field workforce management. We walk you through a typical day in the manager’s work life. We illuminate all areas where managers need assistance and show how our service chain optimization solution, ClickRoster, will eliminate guesswork and inefficiency.
• Centralize Data Management
• Maximize demand coverage for all tasks
• Achieve higher resource utilization
• Maximize adherence to employees’ preferences
• Complete more tasks per day by deploying the right workforce based on demand
• Gain better visibility into the service chain
• Optimize headcount
• Reduce idle time
• Reduce the time and effort to create the shifts schedule
• Minimize Overtime and Non-Billable work
• Comply with organizational policies and external regulations
• Reduce or eliminate the “human factor” to attain a fair schedule for the entire crew
Learn More: Read the paper to get the full story of how ClickRoster can vastly improve your workforce shift planning.