Recognition At Last for the Field Service Organization…
Author: Simon Morris
Yesterday morning, at a ceremony held at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit in Los Angeles, the Winners of the Gartner and 1-to-1 Media CRM Excellence Awards were announced. One of those winners, in the category of ‘Enterprise Efficiency’, was Vivint, one of the largest home automation companies in North America.
When I was notified of the fact that Vivint had won the Gold Level Award, it marked one of the proudest moments in my 14 year career at ClickSoftware. I was proud for a couple of reasons:
1) Nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing one of our customers recognized for driving efficiencies across their business AND improving the customer experience through the deployment of our scheduling, mobility and customer interaction management solutions.
2) This is the first time that the Gartner CRM Excellence Awards have recognized a Field Service organization.
When I look at what Vivint (formerly APX Alarm) have achieved since deploying our software in 2009, the statistics are nothing short of astounding. Let me share some of these with you:
- 33% Engineer Utilization Improvement (1 additional work order daily per technician)
- 60% Decrease in Inbound Call Traffic to Scheduling Department
- Total estimated ROI Engineer Utilization of $2,831,009.70
- 32% increase in fuel efficiency (equal to 1.2 gallon decrease per average on work orders completed)
Bottom Line: Vivint is realizing a monthly ROI of more than $571,000 from efficiencies in scheduling, fuel usage, and engineer utilization.
The cost savings are sensational but speak to anyone at Vivint and you will quickly learn that the main passion is around delivering a world class customer experience. Due to tighter appointment windows and channel choice, Vivint reports a 12% increase in customer satisfaction.
I will leave the final words to Josh Houser, VP of Client Services at Vivint “It’s the passion that we have for customers,” he says. “At the end of the day, our passion for them affects the customer experience.”
Categories:Workforce Management Trends