Is that the world’s toughest handheld ever?
Even though most of the following scenarios are not likely to happen in the real life – it’s still one of the craziest videos I’ve seen, demonstrating the capabilities of the world’s toughest rugged windows mobile PDA.
Here are some specs:
- GSM cellular data modem expansion pack, optional (in North America)
- Magnesium enclosure – Survives multiple 5 foot drops to concrete
- Robust alphanumeric keyboard for high production data entry
- Outdoor readable color display
- Supports two batteries offering up to 32 hours runtime
- Two RS-232 serial ports, host and client USB ports
- Windows Mobile 6.1 with integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi