How Do We Best Utilize Mobile Technology, and Other Questions at ClickConnect
Author: Jeremy Hill, Product Marketing Manager
This month marks the start of my seventh at ClickSoftware – and I feel one of the great things about my job is the opportunity to learn new things.
One of the most interesting facets of my role, and incidentally, one of the best ways of learning, is meeting existing customers to find out about their needs, experiences and professional goals. Discovering how their businesses benefit from our products, along with the pitfalls to be avoided when managing change, are topics that arise frequently. It is also a fantastic opportunity for us to learn about the things we can do to help our customers in better ways.
Coming from a background in business intelligence, I inevitably think that it’s important to measure. After all, if you can’t measure, how can you tell whether you are improving?
When visiting customers, I am often asked:
- Am I making the most of our resources?
- How much has our utilization rate increased?
- Is customer satisfaction (and therefore customer retention) improving?
- How do we compare to other, similar organizations?
The other topic of common inquiry is: ‘how can our business best utilize mobile technology?’ Over the last several years mobile technology has improved the way we can deploy field workers and better communicate with customers. Mobile solutions are therefore becoming increasingly important to our customers’ businesses.
All these questions and more will be discussed at our user conference in Barcelona this year, which is one of the reasons why (besides getting a chance to meet more customers) I am looking forward to going.
I can’t help but feel that one of the benefits of attending a user conference is not only to have the ability to hear from others how they have been able to improve efficiencies in their business, but to also learn how they have managed the changes in their organization, and the benefits they have achieved.
There are four principle reasons why I recommend customers attend our European user conference this year:
- To learn from others through networking and customer presentations
- To hear from industry analysts how they see the industry being shaped over the coming months and years – and how that may affect your business
- To find out what we will be doing over the coming year to help your business
- The opportunity to feed back the business challenges you are facing and how you can be helped in overcoming them
For these reasons, I encourage as many as possible of you to attend ClickConnect in Barcelona– I am certain it will make for an interesting and educational couple of days.
I look forward to seeing you there!
View the agenda and register here.