Field Service Success Story – ETSA Utilities
ETSA Utilities is the electricity distribution business for the state of South Australia, delivering power to nearly 800,000 residential and business customers via their distribution network.
ETSA Utilities implemented ClickSchedule in 2007 soon after becoming a ClickSoftware customer. Their objective was centered around increasing the efficiency of their scheduling processes, while simultaneously increasing the productivity of their field technicians. With SAP’s ERP system already deployed as the back-office solution, ClickSchedule is fully integrated, giving all office and field-based employees a seamless experience. More recently, ETSA Utilities expanded their ClickSoftware footprint and implemented ClickMobile as the mobility solution for their field technicians.
ETSA Utilities has enjoyed many ROI benefits since the implementation of ClickSoftware including:
- Enhanced productivity of ETSA’s technicians by providing direct access to scheduling information via their Panasonic Toughbooks
- Given management the ability capture accurate job data, and precisely calculate the overall productivity of their entire engineering workforce.
- Lowered the average time-per-job thus increasing productivity
- Eliminated a long-standing 700-job backlog
- Gained better company-wide visibility of workforce management and activities
- Improved the prioritization of jobs based on their levels of urgency
Watch this short interview between mobility expert Kevin Benedict and Jason Lante, an IT Senior Analyst at ETSA Utilities, as he discusses how ETSA Utilities uses ClickSoftware to streamline their processes.
Categories:Workforce Management Trends