ClickSoftware Wins 7 Mobile Star Awards (2011)
2011 was a fascinating year for us at ClickSoftware; mobility is getting more and more interesting with new technologies, many new product releases, a constantly growing ecosystem, giant customers joining, and many successful implementations all around the globe.
The year is just about to end and what’s better than winning 7 industry awards to celebrate the holidays season. ClickSoftware have been named as the winner of seven awards in the eighth annual Mobile Star Awards program, hosted by mobile technology news portal MobileVillage.com.
The Mobile Star Awards program showcases “best of” entries in categories including mobile apps, wireless network solutions, enterprise mobility software, enterprise success stories, technology visionaries, and more.
ClickSoftware won the first place (SUPERSTART) in the following categories:
- The Mobility Studio won the Application Development Award in the Enterprise Software category. The Mobility Studio is ClickSoftware’s unique development environment for building mobile applications using visual configuration tools, drag & drop, business oriented wizards, and powerful workflow editors, all working in a business oriented language and no coding.
- Gil Bouhnick, Director of Mobile Solutions (OK, that would be me actually…) won Enterprise Mobile Software or Services in the Visionary category
- ClickSoftware’s client Alliance Inspection Management won the Asset Tracking & Field Service Award in the Success Story category. You can read more about AIM in here.
The ServiceOptimization Suite won 4 additional awards for the following entries:
- The ServiceOptimization Suite won the Asset Management Award in the Enterprise Software category
- The ServiceOptimization Suite won the Data Capture Award in the Enterprise Software category
- The ServiceOptimization Suite won the Field Service Award in the Enterprise Software category
- The ServiceOptimization Suite won the Workforce Management Award in the Enterprise Software category
Winners were chosen by subscribers of MobileVillage’s “Go Mobile™” – a bi-weekly e-newsletter that delivers informative headlines and links to top mobile technology stories on popular websites including: Cnet, Engadget, Gizmodo, Mashable, Computerworld, and many others.