Clickipedia’s Week in Review
Author: Kristin Amico
Welcome back to Clickipedia’s Week in Review. What’s new this week in Enterprise Mobility and Mobile Workforce Management?
- BYOD continues to be an issue that CIOs and IT are wrestling with. Has your organization moved to BYOD? If so, has it been successful? CIO Magazine highlights key steps to take when shifting to BYOD. The first step — create a clear policy for the entire organization.
- What should that policy look like? Network World gathered a sampling of BYOD policies from various industries to help get you started.
- As more companies move to cloud computing, there’s discussion between public vs. private clouds, and which solution is best for each business. Even for organizations that run applications in their own datacenter, Cloud Bursting is an option used to shift over to public clouds only when demand spikes dictate.
- What are the best strategies to survive a cloud outage? Brandon Butler outlines five tips organizations should consider.
- We know that May is a busy month for SAP customers. Are you attending this year’s SAP SAPPHIRE NOW? We are, and look forward to meeting you. Let us know if you have any questions or want to schedule a demo of SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization by ClickSoftware (WSO).
Categories:Field Service Management