ClickConnect: 8 Sessions to Transform the Service Experience
A recent study found that customers have strong opinions about what they want from a service experience. They don’t want to be put on hold, they do want more frequent updates on arrival times, and the overwhelming majority won’t pay extra for VIP service or premium appointments. How do you make the customer happy while staying within operational budgets and personnel restraints?
We’ve put together a list of sessions at ClickConnect that will help you navigate the customer experience and give you a chance to chat with experts and peers on best practices.
- Tues. 10:30 AM: Aligning People, Process and Technology to Drive Service Culture (Commodore Ballroom) Jimmy Byrd, President at Ledcor
- Tues. 3:15 PM: Driving Customer Satisfaction by Improving the Employee’s Experience (Service Best Practices Track) Matt Seidl, Program Manager and Mark Pennel, FSO Operations at Black Hills
- Tues. 4:15PM: Customer Experience Management Apps (Innovation Track) Simon Brown, Project Operations Lead at Belron and Sassi Idan, VP of Solutions and Products at ClickSoftware
- Tues. 4:15PM: How Intelligent Appointment Booking Impacts the Customer Experience and your Bottom Line (Service Best Practices Track) Assaf Melochna, Solution Consultant Team Leader and Michael Pistone, Sr. Business Analyst at ClickSoftware
- Wed. 8:30 AM: Uncommon Service: How to Win by Putting Customers at the Core of Your Business (Commodore Ballroom) Frances X. Frei, Senior Associate Dean of Faculty Planning and Recruiting and UPS Foundation Professor of Service Management at Harvard Business School
- Wed. 11:10AM: Connecting Customers with Care in the Cloud (Commodore Ballroom) Jerome Barrientos, CIO, Kincare
- Wed. 4PM: Changing the Game in Field Service (Innovation Track) Gil Bouhnick, VP of Mobility at ClickSoftware
- Wed. 4PM: Transitioning to a Customer Centric Company (Service Best Practices Track) Rudi Khoury, General Manager of Global Customer Experience at Fisher and Paykel