5 Can’t Miss Things about ClickConnect You Might Not be Aware of
Author: Lauren Mead
- You’ll be in REALLY good company. With over one hundred different service companies attending from all over the globe you’re sure to make some great connections, hear stories of amazing service transformations and even catch the tales of epic service fails which often make the best lessons.
- It’s not just for the tech team. This year’s agenda is built more than ever to deliver content to meet the needs of all the different roles that impact the service experience. Whether you’re an executive, service manager or in IT there is a content track specifically designed to focus on what you’ll want to learn about. So bring the whole team, split up, attend your favorite sessions and come back with tons of great content you can share with your team.
- The weather will be great, guaranteed (almost). Sunshine and temps in the mid 70’s, need we say more?
- It’s about the future. Come back to work with new ideas on how to turn future concepts into reality right now for your field service and management teams. We’ll show you how to capture real-time data and track health and safety info from your watch, as well as how to use gaming tactics to get workers excited about dreaded admin tasks such as timesheets.
- California knows how to party. Take networking to the next level with the quintessential California beach experience. Inspired by California‘s legendary surf history, Wave House stages a ‘killer‘ beach party. Whether you’re attempting to ride the wave yourself or sitting back watching the pros hang ten, it’s sure to be Fun, Fun, Fun that will leave you California Dreaming.