ClickConnect Conference – June 7-9th 2010.
I’ve been participating in the ClickSoftware user conference events for 4 years now (in both Europe and North America), and those events are always amazingly beneficial for both existing and future customers seeking for constantly improving their service quality and organization efficiency.
ClickSoftware’s next ClickConnect event will be held in Barcelona and we will be there – giving some mobility sessions and of course – exposing our next release of ClickMobile and the Mobility Suite for the first time!
In addition, few customers will be sharing their own experience with ClickSoftware products and of course their ClickMobile implementation: Manuel Rosa de Silva, Executive Member of the Board, Portugal Telecom and Stanna Headden, Project Manager, Questar Gas.
Looking at it I can only say: Yummy!!!
Conference highlights include:
- Fresh and dynamic case studies delivered by industry peers
- In-depth ClickSoftware-led sessions on product functionality
- Hands-on experience of new and existing products and solutions in the designated demo pavilion
- Insight into future offerings and the ClickSoftware product roadmap
- Networking with strategic partners
- Professional networking and social time with colleagues and other conference attendees
In addition to the above, you’ll also have the opportunity to attend a networking reception in a beautiful Japanese garden, followed by dinner in one of Barcelona’s top restaurants with fantastic views of the city. During the conference we’ll also be taking a tour of the infamous Nou Camp stadium, home of one of the most successful football teams in the world.
This year the event is being sponsored by some of the strongest players in the enterprise and field service such SAP, Panasonic, Accenture, Brother and more!
See you there!