Clickipedia’s Week in Review
Author: Kristin Amico
Didn’t have time to catch everything new in Enterprise Mobility and Mobile Workforce Management this week? No problem! Clickipedia’s Week in Review has you covered with everything you might have missed.
- CIO Magazine takes a look at 10 must-have features for enterprise app stores. Topping the list are features such as multiple mobile platform support, centralized management, and access controls.
- With the recent announcement of ClickAppStore, Hadar Shafir explains how must-have features are incorporated into ClickAppStore to create a better, simpler enterprise mobility experience.
- Are you a field service organization interested in deploying enterprise apps? Mobile Enterprise Magazine has identified five questions to ask when deploying and managing mobile apps.
- What are the consequences to hardware vendors given increased organizational support of BYOD and enterprise app stores? There’s discussion how BYOD will hurt Windows, but Apple is profiting from the shift, noting that organization are citing greater productivity from a well-connected workforce using iOS devices. Meanwhile, ClickSoftware Director of Mobility, Gil Bouhnick details that trend, illustrating the move from Windows to iOS devices.
- What is the difference between Consumer Apps & Business Apps? ClickSoftware CEO Moshe BenBassat explains.
- Portugal Telecom is now driven by apps. Find out how ClickSoftware has enabled their seamless transition — watch the video.
- Service Leaders gathered in Atlanta Thursday to explore key trends in field workforce mobility as well as discuss the challenges and opportunities around effectively managing a mobile workforce — request a copy of the presentation.